Monday, November 3, 2008

INDIA FORUMS.COM


Pooja Bose, Radha in Ekta's Mahaabhaarat...

After casting Mrunal Jain as Krishna, it's now the turn of Radha to enter.. And Ekta Kapoor has roped in Pooja Bose to play this role..

Puja Bose, the Bengali actress who was seen playing the role of Manisha Koirala’s sister-in-law in the Hindi movie ‘Escape from Taliban’ has been cast as Radha in Ekta’s Kahaani Humaarey Mahaabhaarat Ki.

After the casting of Mrunal Jain as Krishna, Ekta’s Mahaabhaarat will see eternal love blossoming between Radha and Krishna. A very exuberant Pooja confirmed this news to Telly Buzz and said, “I am playing the pivotal character of Radha. I don’t think I need to explain about my character, as all know of it”.

The girl is delighted to have got her first big break in television with Balaji Telefilms. “I have not met Ekta yet, have started shooting just few days back. I am very new to the television industry and working with Balaji is awesome. They are very helpful and I am having a gala time”, quips she.

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair
Thursday, August 28, 2008 10:27:12 PM

No comments: